Parks & Recreation
The City of Warrensville Heights is home to Green Road Park, located at 4501 Green Road, near Emery Road in the city. The park features a jungle gym, slides, and swings for young children, with a gazeboo and pinic area for residents. The park is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to dusk during the warmer months, and closes for the season on December 1. Please help make the park enjoyable for all residents by acknowledging the following rules:
Park Rules and Regulations:
1. Parks cannot be reserved - first come - first served. *
2. No fires or cooking in City parks.
3. No firearms, fireworks or explosives of inflammable materials are permitted.
4. No alcoholic beverages of any kind are permitted.
5. No golfing allowed.
6. Dogs are not allowed.
7. No inflatable amusement equipment.
8. No person shall willfully, intentionally or negligently destroy or damage any portion of the park or any public property, signs, structures or equipment.
Failure to comply with park rules and regulations may result in ejection and removal by any duly authorized police officer.
*The City reserves the right to schedule use of the park for various public events.