Community and Economic Development
Property Values Increase
Our property values are assessed every six years by the Cuyahoga County Fiscal Officer for the Tax Commissioner for the State of Ohio in what they refer to as a mass appraisal. This is one of those years. We have been notified that our residential values have increased by 13% and our commercial/industrial properties have increased by 12%. This places us in the top 10% of communities in Cuyahoga County. It also qualifies us as the 6th top community out of 59.
The WHCED Department provides economic development services including:
- Attracting new business and national investment to Warrensville Heights
- Retaining existing business and assisting with local expansions
- Advocating for improving the business environment in Warrensville Heights
- Providing workforce development leadership to connect businesses with education institutes and employment sector agencies
- Establishing business support partnerships throughout the community
- Assisting the City of Warrensville Heights in development of strategic plans such as Master Plan
All Available Properties - A complete list of vacant buildings, office space and land sites in the City. The directory contains detailed information on each site including price, zoning and site specifications.
To identify the appropriate zoning for your business type refer to Zone Map
To request a complete business development resource packet including: information on available space, tax abatement, and information call Jerome A. DuVal, Economic Development Director at 216-587-6500 or e-mail [email protected].