Community and Economic Development
The City of Warrensville Heights Office of Community and Economic Development (WHCED) Department is the lead economic development agency. WHCED Department works with businesses, government and community partners to attract business investment, develop a connected and supportive business climate and grow Warrensville's talented workforce.
The WHCED Department provides economic development services including:
- Attracting new business and national investment to Warrensville Heights
- Retaining existing business and assisting with local expansions
- Advocating for improving the business environment in Warrensville Heights
- Providing workforce development leadership to connect businesses with education institutes and employment sector agencies
- Establishing business support partnerships throughout the community
- Assisting the City of Warrensville Heights in development of strategic plans such as Master Plan
All Available Properties - A complete list of vacant buildings, office space and land sites in the City. The directory contains detailed information on each site including price, zoning and site specifications.
To identify the appropriate zoning for your business type refer to Zone Map
To request a complete business development resource packet including: information on available space, tax abatement, and information call Jerome A. DuVal, Economic Development Director at 216-587-6500 or e-mail [email protected].